We wanted to kindly ask that you review the house and community rules. We love hosting very much and in order for us to keep our contract the rules MUST be followed. Being at a high-end resort community comes with strict rules, we cannot risk getting violations. Please help us honor the rules of this community.
- There is NO receptions desk. This is NOT a hotel. The leasing staff is not employed by Palacio Properties, so they have NO reservation information & cannot answer questions. They are required to focus on the permanent residence only. They can NOT assist in your check in at all, please carefully follow the check in instructions & call or message us if you have questions, we are always available. The staff has conveyed some frustrations with this.
- All of our places are smoke free. No smoking of ANY KIND, inside or out not even on the patio. $500 fine.
- No additional guests in the unit at all that are not listed in your reservation without prior approval.
- NO PARTIES of ANY kind. Any disturbance or disruptive behavior reported by our onsite 24-hour security will be cause for immediate cancelation of your reservation with no refund.
- Quite time is 10pm to 10AM.
- Please no stomping, running or jumping on the floors, unfortunately it does echo loudly to below neighbors.
- NO GLASS, FOOD & NO PARTYING or loud disruptive behavior at the pool or any area of the community, this is not Vegas. Please BE RESPECTFUL in the common areas. There is a $100 fine if caught with glass by the pool.
- Remote fobs, pool/club keys, are $100.00 each if lost or not replaced.
- Please DO NOT log out or change profiles on Netflix, Hulu or Amazon Prime. This is a free service we offer all of our guests. Logging out will take that from them, as we do not give out our passwords for this.
- Rooms are audited at each check out to ensure each guest has everything promised & needed within each condo. Any missing, damaged or broken items will be carefully documented & will be subject to immediate damage reimbursement. We understand accidents happen; please make us aware if they do 🙂